Tips for protecting your car at gas stations
A gas station, like any other place, can be filled with people who know they can be targeted by a car thieves.
CBS Atlanta talked to security expert Chuck Simmons with Norred & Associates Inc. about what motorists can do to help keep their cars safe.
Norred said motorists can follow a few key vehicle safety tips to protect their car:
1. Always be aware of your surroundings.
2. Never leave your car unattended with the keys inside.
3. Never run after the bad guy, and call 911.
Recommended by the Editors:
- Warm-Weather Weekend Drives from Atlanta
- Three Questions That May Save You Stress When Moving to Atlanta
- Is Buckhead Still Atlanta’s Priciest Rental Address?
Contact an Allstate Agent near you to discuss your auto insurance coverage.